Officina Corpuscoli is looking for a dynamic and motivated figure (both professional or student), who likes to embark on new challenges, while developing new design paradigms, through theoretical, but most of all practical, hands-on research.
You will be joining a fun and creative collective environment, assisting on different activities, ranging from design development and prototyping, to research and visual communication. The candidate must:
– demonstrate a strong desire to learn and collaborate in a creative, collaborative environment
– be capable of working independently and of taking risks and responsibilities
– be open to learn and to experiment with new tools, materials and techniques
– be capable to build mock ups, models and prototypes, with a good attention for details
– be proficient in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design), while possessing a good visual sensitivity
– be able to communicate optimally in English, both written and spoken
A particular attention will be given to candidates possessing the following extra skills:
– high level of hands-on/making skills
– proficiency in CAD software (Rhinoceros, Sketchup)
– proficiency in Dutch language, both written and spoken
In case of interest in this position, please send:
– Short Motivation Letter
– Portfolio of Works
All materials should be sent as PDF to: email@example.com, having as a subject line: “Internship Officina Corpuscoli”.
When applying, please also mention the preferred start date of your internship and the related duration.